Suppot my blog. Please donate.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let's set another goal.

There is one thing that I have always said to all of my clients.  "You do not need to spend a lot of money on fancy gym equipment to get into shape."  In fact, when I go to someones house, I have been known not to use any equipment at all.  These next few weeks I will explain how to do this and still get a good work out. 

For example, instead of spending lots of money on free weight, think about how much you, your self weigh, and you can simply use your own body weight in your work out. 

But, if you are the type of person that must have your own home gym than that can be accomplish with as little as $500. 

Just remember to keep checking back for more updates and work outs.

Stay fit and stay Healthy.

No comments: